- I added a Manner's Minder (MM) - keep Tangle looking down
- I added a jump for a couple of days after the ramp to keep Tangle driving forward
- I took out the jump because he is now driving forward and I didn't want to encourage driving forward after a jump without my motion supporting it
- I turned off the MM sound because it buzzes late and just use a clicker
- I turned the MM back on to get Tangle looking forward AND used the clicker
- I started with a plank, moved to plank and table, ended the week with the low dogwalk and back chainging. Tangle drives forward much better on the DW.
You get the idea, constant tweaking until I got the desired behavior I was looking for.
I still need to solve my late clicks and clicking for inappropriate behavior. Making the films and watching them over and over certainly helps.
Tangle's latest video