Sunday, March 20, 2011

Love the little gifts

Tangle's running contacts have seemed a little challenging over the last couple of weeks. I got his speed up, but haven't been able to return to the 80 percent mark in terms of hitting the contact.

A friend came over today to watch his contacts and see if she could offer some advice. Wouldn't you know it, his contacts were perfect!! I mean he hit them 100 percent. I can't say that I was unhappy, but it is a little frustrating when you really want the advice.

We did talk about one possibility. 1) I train early in the morning when he is the most energized. I am going to try in the afternoon and see if that changes anything.

So, I took Tangle out this afternoon. I was armed with a camera and figured if he was having troubles again at least she could see the video. Again, perfect.


I will just end the day thankful for the small gifts!

No comments: