Thursday, April 29, 2010

I finally own an agility field!


We have been searching for a new house for over two years now. You never would think that it would be so hard to find a house with at least .8 acres and enough bedrooms to house three people! It was.

We finally closed on a house that is actually just blocks from our current house. It has an acre of land and NOT enough bedrooms to house three people. That being said, we will be doing some expansion before we move into the house. All I can say is that I might start a whole other blog to talk about that "project". It has already been interesting. Feels like I have bi-polar disorder--good news, bad news, good news, bad news. You get the idea.

Anyway, we take possession of the house tomorrow and I am very excited to set my jumps on the land! It feels like this is just in time since most of the agility fields around town are getting more and more crowded. It is so hard to get time on the field without sharing and compromising what we want to train.

So, tomorrow, the dogs get their first snif at the new agility field!

No comments: